Inductors / RF-coil 73
- Group: RF-coil, Pi-wound
- Type: 73
- Inductance: 50 ... 10000 µH
- Tolerance: ±10 % or ±20 %
- Power: 90 ... 250 mA
- d. c. resistance: 3 ... 71 Ω
- Core: powdered iron
- RF-coils, Pi-wound, varnished.
- High Q-values and low self-capacitance.
- Fixed Value with of one or more windings.
- Iron powder core cross-wounded
- Axial tinned leads.
- coat of lacquer
- High current-carrying capacity.
- Stable high frequency capacitance
- Pulse forming networks.
- Anti interference circuits.
- In measuring devices and transmission and reception systems of telecommunications.
- The inductor series 73 are cross-wound and have therefore a very low self-capacitance. Their leads are axial.