Inductor / Anti interference Choke 77
- Group: Anti interference Choke, high current load
- Type: 77
- Inductance: 3,9 ... 10000 µH
- Tolerance: ±20 %
- Power: 0,3 ... 12 A
- d. c. resistance: 0,009 ... 12 Ohm
- Core: ferrite
- Fixed value, one or more layers.
- Wound on ferrite core.
- Axial tinned wire leads.
- Protection against electric shock hazard by shrink-on sleeve
- High current loading by optimal wire cross-section
- Working temperature range: -40°C until +110°C
- Inductance tolerance on request: ±20%
- Rated AC-voltage: 500 V / 50 Hz
- Test AC-voltage: 2500 V / 50 Hz, 1 minute (according VDE 0550-1 § 17)
- Test frequency for inductance: 10 kHz
- Elimination of radio interference and filtering of interference signals in power circuits.
- Series 77 are inductors with low resistance for high current up to 12 A - EMI applications.