- Mica prossesses very low dielectric losses. These are less than 10% of the coillosses and so practically neglectable. The stacking techniques applied for ourmica capacitors provides types with extreme low inductance and for pulse power. The dielectric lossesgenerate heat can get so high that compulsory coolingbecomes necessary. Types with water cooling systems are therefore offered. The above shown version consists of stable zinced sheet-steel and polished aluminum-plates.
- We manufacture Pulse-Formin-Networks according to your wishes and specifications. Thus precisely defined square-wave pulses can be generated. In our Pulse-Forming-Networks, we combine high-quality mica capacitors that are matched by our RF coils. This compilation leads to extremely precise, powerful and long-lasting Pulse-Formin-Networks.
Pulse-Forming-Network for radar systems
- Pulse width: 145ns ± 10ns
- Rise time: 30ns ± 5ns
- Descent time: <80ns
- Ripple: 5%
- Apparent Resistance: 50 Ohm ± 10%
- Pulse resonance frequency: 5000 Hz
- Voltage: 10 kV peak
- Dimensions: 170 x 100 x 65 mm (L x W x H)
Functional circuit diagram
Illustration of pulse definition