Mica capacitor 46
- Group: Mica capacitor
- Type: 46
- Capacity: 10 ... 62000 pF
- Tolerance: to ±0,5 %
- Voltage: to 1 kVDC
- Power: to 3 A
- The reliable mica capacitors of the type 46 are manufactured with radial and axial connecting wires or wide schoopage.
- A special vacuum impregnation provides good long-term stability of the electrical values.
- The epoxy encapsulation ensures high environmental and mechanical strength.
- The capacitors of the flat, rectangular shape 46 series are characterized by low losses, small capacity and low self-inductance Temparaturkoeffizienten out.
- We deliver close Stolle knapsack capacity to 0.5 pF.
- The voltage ratings are valid for the temperatures -40°C to +85°C.
- Frequency constant resonant circuits.
- Crossovers, and time elements in the RF and Communications Technology.
- Production or processing of signals of high slope, eg Pulse shaper, delay lines, suppressors.
- Low-loss circuits in the small-power electronics.
- Particularly good current carrying capacity and heat dissipation for versions with broad band connections.
- Electronic devices for high reliability avionics systems, measuring, testing and control technology, medicine, computing, navigation, security, surveillance and communications equipment including.