Mica capacitor 47 pulse
- Group: Mica capacitor
- Type: 47 pulse
- Capacity: 10 ... 106000 pF
- Tolerance: to ±1 %
- Voltage: to 2,5 kVDC
- Power: to 12 A
- Mica capacitors with special electrode arrangement for increased alternating voltage and surge voltage strength.
- HF limited load up to 6 kVA.
- These special capacitors are of the same type and size as the 47 series.
- They are manufactured differently with special electrode arrangements on the individual mica sheet, which give voltage divisions per individual capacitance and allow increased alternating voltage and surge voltage strength as well as high current loads for this type.
- The contact resistance is ensured by a particularly low-resistance metallization.
- Frequency constant resonant circuits.
- Frequency crossovers in RF and LF technology.
- Generating or processing high voltage signals of steep pulse edges, e.g. Pulse shapers, delay chains, interference suppression elements.
- For transmission and control systems, power amplifiers of lower power or low-loss circuits in power electronics, which require capacitors with high reactive power.
- Electronic devices of high reliability for flight electronics, measuring, testing and control technology, medicine, navigation, security, monitoring and telecommunication systems, among others.