Mica capacitor 48
- Group: Mica capacitor
- Type: 48
- Capacity: 4 ... 40000 pF
- Tolerance: to ±0,5 %
- Voltage: to 1 kVDC
- Power: to 4 A
- The reliable mica capacitors of series 48 are manufactured with radial connections and thinly immersed.
- This wrapping process allows small dimensions of the structural size while simultaneously utilizing the optimum properties of the mica.
- The capacitors are distinguished by high long-term stability, low losses, small temperature coefficients of the capacitance and hardly measurable self-inductance.
- The nominal voltages are valid for the temperature range from -55 ° C to + 125 ° C.
- Frequency constant resonant circuits.
- Filters and time elements in the RF and Communications Technology.
- Production and processing of signals of high slope, pulse shaper, delay lines, suppressors.
- Low-loss circuits in the small-power electronics.
- Electronic devices of great stability for measuring, testing and control technology, medicine, computing, security and surveillance systems including.