Digital pressure recorder type SLD
- Group: Pressure recorder
- Type: SLD
- For pressure and temperature.
- Digital data recording
- Measuring range bar: 0 ... 1000
- Measuring times: 30 minutes ... 24 hours
- Protection class: IP65
- Control gauge is special equipment
Our services for digital pressure recorder
- Your digital pressure recorder can be maintained, calibrated or repaired regularly. This gives you consistently optimal and reliable results, and the life span of your printer is extended. We carry out all our work quickly and reliably.
- This digital pressure recorder registers the timing of a gas or liquid pressure and records it digitally in a storage box. The pressure and the temperature are recorded simultaneously.
- With this completely new pressure recorder, the regular replacement of chart rolls or chart strips, as well as the replacement of recorder springs, becomes superfluous and the printhead becomes substantially more maintenance-free.
- For each measurement, a measurement time can be selected from the available 8 different measuring times via the menu on the measuring device: 30 min - 45 min - 60 min - 90 min - 3 h - 6 h - 12 h - .
- In the second cycle, the unit displays the measurement in the display and records it at 30 - 90 min. Per second, at 3 - 24 h. Setting in 2 - 15 sec clock.
- This device is modular, so you can use several different pressure transducer units with one device, use several storage boxes in exchange or work with several rechargeable batteries.
- The entire housing of the digital printer has the dimensions: 300 x 430 x 170 (W x H x D). It is made of wood and it protects the modular units of the unit.
- The measuring instrument in the digital pressure recorder is housed in an aluminum cast housing and has the protection class IP65.
- The recorded data are evaluated using the included program, which can be operated on any commercially available PC with the operating system MS-Windows.
- 1 Pressure transducer
- 1 Memory box
- 1 Akkupack
- 1 Charger for Akkupack
- 1 Data cable for memory (USB)
- 1 Program for MS-Windows PC (from MS-Windows 7)
- Our digital pressure recorders register the course of a gas or liquid pressure over time.
- In the gas and water supply, this recorder is used for control measurements in the pipe network.
- In pipeline construction as well as in gas and water installations, the recorded data are used to prove the required pressure tests. For the installation of gas domestic connections according to the regulations of the supply companies
- Pressure connection: stainless steel thread G ½ ".
- Protection class: IP65.
- Power battery: lead-gel battery 12V 4,5Ah.
- Power Supply: Input 100-240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.25A.
- Temperature: 0 to 50 ° C.
- Pressure sensor: Overpressure from 0 ... 1.0 bar to 0 ... 1000 bar (16 ranges selectable), negative pressure -1.0 ... 0 bar.
- Display: 2x16 characters, alphanumeric.
- Operation: via 5 buttons on the device.
- Software: Yearly software via MS-Windows.
- Operating system: MS-Windows 7 or higher.
Special equipment fine gauge manometer
- For portable digital pressure recorders with pressure line branch, manometer holder and plug-in coupling for a comparison manometer.
- Brass plug-in coupling for measuring ranges from 0 - 40 bar
- Steel coupling for measuring ranges from 0 - 60 bar
- Precision measuring gauge 160 mm Ø, stainless steel design, graduated scale according to DIN, accuracy class 0.6, from 0 - 40 mbar to 0 - 0.6 bar Measuring unit made of Cu leg, from 0 - 1 bar measuring unit and pressure connection made of stainless steel.
- The comparison measurement with the attached fine-gauge gauge is used to verify the accuracy of the print-writer during every use. The manometer is sealed and one class more accurate than the printer. As long as the clerk agrees with the manometer, he is in order.
- The comparative measurement class 0.6 is prescribed in DIN 4279 part 1 para. 6.1.2.
Equipment for digital pressure recorder
Housing: cast aluminum 64 x 58 x 35 (W x H x D)
Protection class: IP65
Memory: covers all measurement times.
Different pressure ranges can be recorded with the pressure transducer unit for the digital printer (see data sheet)
Case: 122 x 122 x 87 (wxhxd)
Weight: 1 kg
Protection class: IP65
Power: lead gel battery pack 12V 4.5Ah
Data cable for RS232
Data cable to transfer the data in the memory box of the digital printer to a computer via the interface: RS232.
Charger for Akkupack
With this charger the battery of the digital printer is loaded, including charging control.
Current: Input 90-264VAC, Output 12VDC 1.0A
The digital pressure recorder can be operated without a battery with the power supply. It does not charge the battery but is only suitable for operating the printer on the network.
Current: Input 100-240VAC, Output 12VDC 1.25A