Mechanical drum recorder type SR
- Group: Pressure recorder
- Type: SR
- Measuring range mbar: 0 ... 400
- Measuring range bar: 0 ... 160
- Time: 45 minutes ... 24 hours
- Mechanical drum recorder type SR-Q for pipeline construction, gas and water installation.
- Compact and portable.
Our services for drum recorder
- Your drum recorder can be maintained, calibrated or repaired regularly. This gives you consistently optimal and reliable results, and the life span of your pressure recorder is extended. We carry out all our work quickly and reliably.
- The mechanical drum recorder registers the variation over time of a gas or liquid pressure.
- The pressure measurement is carried out mechanically with a spring-elastic measuring system.
- The diagram strip is mounted on a revolving measuring drum, which is driven by a battery quartz movement.
- The recording of the printing is done with an ink cartridge (fiber writing spring).
- Drum recorder housing made of sheet steel, powdercoated, color pebble gray RAL 7032, lenses made of laminated glass, pressure connection with stainless steel threaded stud G ½ ", height 100 mm, diagram length 314 mm, drum drive with battery quartz clockwork, drum time adjustable: 45 min - 90 Min. - 180 min. - 12 hr. - 24 hr.
- The measuring accuracy (class 1.0) is ensured by strong measuring devices with high durability of the elasticity and spring force and by the large writing height of 100 mm.
- A special advantage of our drum recorders is the circulating time of the register drum, which can be set in 5 steps, so the recorder can be used for short and longer test times.
- Mechanical drum recorders can be used everywhere where the tightness of containers, pipelines or other closed systems with air pressure from approx. 40 mbar or with water pressure up to approx. 150 bar is tested.
- In gas and water installations and in pipeline construction, the recorded graphs are used to demonstrate the prescribed pressure tests, e.g. In the installation of gas domestic connections according to the acceptance regulations of the utility companies or in the internal pressure test of pressure pipes for water according to DIN 4279 (with comparative measurement, see below).
- 50 Sheet recording charts
- 2 Disposable fibre tipped pen
When a comparative measurement is used with the drum recorder?
The comparison measurement with an attached precision measuring gauge of accuracy class 0.6 serves to detect the measuring accuracy of the pressure recorder during every use. A writing instrument must be accessible and can not be secured by a seal or a seal, as prescribed by the calibration scheme for verified pressure gauges. A scribe is not legal. Therefore, the comparative measurement is recommended or prescribed in various standards and test regulations, e.g. DIN 4279 Internal pressure test of pressure pipes for water part 1 Abs.6.1.2: Measurement of pressure DVGW worksheet G 469 - Pressure test method for pipelines and installations of the gas supply.
Special equipment fine gauge manometer
- For portable recorders with pressure line branch, manometer holder and plug-in coupling for a comparison manometer.
- Brass plug-in coupling for measuring ranges from 0 - 40 mbar to 0 - 25 bar.
- Steel coupling for measuring ranges from 0 - 40 bar to 0 -250 bar.
- Stainless steel plug-in coupling for measuring ranges from 0 - 40 mbar up to 0 -250 bar.
- Precision measuring gauge 160 mm Ø, stainless steel design, graduated scale according to DIN, accuracy class 0.6, from 0 - 40 mbar to 0 - 0.6 bar Measuring unit made of Cu leg, from 0 - 1 bar measuring unit and pressure connection made of stainless steel.
- The comparison measurement with the attached fine-gauge gauge is used to verify the accuracy of the print-writer during every use. The manometer is sealed and one class more accurate than the printer. As long as the clerk agrees with the manometer, he is in order.
- The comparative measurement class 0.6 is prescribed in DIN 4279 part 1 para. 6.1.2.
Equipment drum recorder
Sheet recording charts
Measurements: 325 x 116 mm
Time division: hours
Custom-made products are possible.
Disposable fibre tipped pen
Individually wrapped in aluminum foil.
Ink filling red or blue.