Force mesuring ring
- Group: Strain gage systems / Force sensors
- Type: 30
- Nominal load: 25 ... 400 kN
- Testload: 200 % der Nennlast
- Breakload: 500 % der Nennlast
- Operating temperature: -45°C to +80°C
- Bonded strain gauge full bridge.
- Steel construction with surface refinement.
- Stainless steel on request.
- Very long-term stability.
- Very good linearity.
- High reproducibility.
- Temperature compensated by full bridge.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- Easy construction.
- With fixed cable, max. 10m cable.
- With integrated amplifier.
- Redundantly designed.
- Our force measuring rings are used for measuring loads and forces or as overload protection, they can be used individually or as part of a complete measuring system. The values of the force sensors can be processed directly in any programmable controller.
- Since the end of 2013, we have launched a ring with a limit of 270%. We have achieved this greater safety by the use of a new steel and the further development of the bar in the force measuring ring. On request, we can offer you this security right away.
- For ship winches (mooring winches).
- For harbor cranes.
- For container and bridge cranes.
- Output Resistance: 350 Ohm.
- Voltage: nom. 10 VDC, max. 18 VDC.
- Zero adjustment: ± 1% of full scale.
- Recording sensitivity: 0,5 mV/V bis 1,7 mV/V, tol. ±3 %.
Accept and approve
- Material acceptance according to EN 10201, both the 3.1 and the 3.2 certificate are possible.
- Technical acceptance by DNV GL o.a. is possible.
- Protection classes according to EN 60529 are possible up to IP 67.
- An ATEX certification is possible.