Inductors / RF-Chokes 72
- Group: RF-Choke
- Type: 72
- Inductance: 0,1 µH ... 1 mH
- Tolerance: ±5 % or ±10 % or ±20 %
- Power: 41 ... 3500 mA
- d. c. resistance: 0,027 ... 72 Ω
- Core: isolation material, powdered iron, ferrite
- RF-Chokes with core, moulded.
- Small dimensions.
- Fixed Value, one or more layers.
- Wound on insulating material, iron powder or ferrite core.
- Axial tinned connecting wires.
- Extremely small size due varnish cover.
- Good Strombelasbarkeit.
- Stable high frequency characteristics.
- Working temperature range: -55°C to +110°C.
- Inductance tolerance: ±20% or ±10% or ±5%.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 300 V dc.
- Pulse forming networks.
- Anti interference circuits.
- The types 71 and 72 consist of open cores with axial leads.
- The electrical properties are the same. The varnished versions of type 71 are especially applicable in the case of small space.
- Mainly type 72 will be used under stringent environment conditions.
- Theefore it is protected by a special plastik material.
- The types 72 are conforming to the requirements of MIL-C-15305.
- The types 72.01 and 72.10 are conforming to MIL-C-39010 and are qualified for air and space applications.