Mica capacitor 47
- Group: Mica capacitor
- Type: 47
- Capacity: 100 ... 510000 pF
- Tolerance: to ±0,5 %
- Voltage: to 3 kVDC
- Power: to 12A
- The capacitors of this series to be produced in a capacity range of 0,51 µF and voltages up to 3 kV, and with different connections and different Kontaktierungsarten.
- The special Ionisationsfestigkeit this series is achieved by a special vacuum oil impregnation.
- The epoxy encapsulation ensures high environmental and mechanical strength.
- The capacitors of this type series are characterized by good long-term stability, low losses and low temperature coefficient of capacitance.
- For higher current capacity, the types are contacted 47.56 - 47.57 - 47.76 and 47.77 with a particularly low resistance metallization.
- Stolle knapsack capacity to 0,5%.
- The voltage ratings are valid for a temperature range from -40°C to +100°C.
- Frequency constant resonant circuits.
- Crossovers, and time elements in the RF and Communications Technology.
- Production or processing of signals of high slope, pulse shaper, delay lines, suppressors.
- Low-loss circuits in power electronics.
- Especially good current carrying capacity for the type of widerstandarmer contacting.
- Electronic equipment reliability for flight electronics, measuring, testing, control and communications engineering, medicine, computing, navigation, security, surveillance and communications equipment including.