Load mesuring pin
- Group: Strain gage systems / Force sensors
- Type: 30
- Nominal load: 5 ... 5000 kN
- Testload: 200 % der Nennlast
- Breakload: 500 % der Nennlast
- Operating temperature: -45°C to +80°C
- Bonded strain gauge full bridge.
- Stainless steel.
- Very long-term stability.
- Very good linearity.
- High reproducibility.
- Temperature compensated by full bridge.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- Easy construction.
- Optionally with fixed cable or plug.
- With integrated amplifier.
- Redundantly designed.
- With integrated bolt lubrication.
- Our force measuring pins are used for measuring loads and forces or as overload protection, they can be used individually or as part of a complete measuring system. The values of the force transducers can be processed directly in any programmable controller.
- Due to their design, they can be installed directly into existing constructions as a replacement for retaining bolts.
- In plant and manchine construction.
- For cable pull measurements.
- For rolling bearings.
- For deflection pulleys in crane construction.
- For hoists.
- For industrial weighing technology.
- Output Resistance: 350 Ohm.
- Voltage: nom. 10 VDC, max. 18 VDC.
- Zero adjustment: ± 1% of full scale.
- Recording sensitivity: 1 mV/V to 1.7 mV/V, tol. ± 3%.
- Measuring direction: radial in the direction of the arrow.
Accept and approve
- Material acceptance according to EN 10201, both the 3.1 and the 3.2 certificate are possible.
- Technical acceptance by DNV GL o.a. is possible.
- Protection classes according to EN 60529 are possible up to IP 67.
- An ATEX certification is possible.